Friday 11 October 2013

Elephants can’t bite. Ants do bite!

'Elephants can't bite but Ants do bite' - Dr V V Rao

These little things will lead us to a BIG failure they are very SIMPLE to practice if you start them as and when they come in your way with immediate effect.

1. When we neglect the path of highest enjoyment ‘Let me do this job for three years and I will listen to my HEART’

2. When you are incapable to decide vital ones and you say ‘Let me try all options together and I think EVERYTHING is important’

3. Simply when you are not tracking your progress and say ‘Why I need to TRACK my progress anyway I know it

4. When you do excessive planning and say ‘Let’s plan to revise THE PLAN’

5. Every time before you are about to act and say ‘Let me do it later with little more PERFECTION’

6. Overdose of Electron-microscopic trails & trails and no ‘REAL ACTION’

7. No sense of agility and when you say ‘Let me do it next two to three days’ OR ‘Let’s do it in NEXT 3 to 4 weeks’  

8. When you hate someone too much and say ‘I HATE that fellow if that person is not here I would have done wonders’

9. When you feel you know all and say ‘I know that and I am the BEST’

10. When you feel that the status-quo is OK and say ‘No one can change this is ULTIMATE’

11. When you feel you are ignored and say ‘No one is CARING me’

12. When you don’t celebrate what you have done so far and say
‘Once I am retired I will give big a PARTY’ OR
‘Once I get married I will be free CELEBRATE’ OR
‘Once get that promotion I will be fine to CHILL’ OR
‘Once my kids get settled I will go for a big VACATION’ OR
‘Once I am free from all responsibilities and I will do GAGA’

13. And no shoddy short cuts please! Those who resort to stealing or robbing to make some quick cash will eventually end up in jail, injured, got stuck in caves of isolation or dead.

14. When your mind say ‘I will do it TOMORROW’

A firm foundation is built on little steps and growth. Growth, whether plant growth, muscle growth, or mind growth is governed by the natural laws. It cannot be forced. Each day’s simple growth prepares for the next day’s further growth. We can never break nature’s laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment